The government has decided that contact-based professions can resume work from May 11th.
Below you will find the conditions under which my acupuncture practice will operate.
Patient health check
The morning before your appointment please do brief a health check by answering the questions below:
- Have you experienced any Covid-19 symptoms such (even when they are mild) as a nasal cold, coughing or tightness in the chest or a fever (38°C or more) in the last 2-hours to 14 days?
- Do you have housemates/family members with a fever and/or tightness in the chest?
- Has a housemate/family member been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
I will be able to treat you, if you answer “no” to ALL of the questions. If the answer to any of the questions is “yes”, you must cancel the appointment (without any costs) and you should contact your general practitioner.
*As this is hayfever season, you can not book an appointment if you have a cold. However, I can send you a free PDF document with massage points for hay fever. Please let me know if you would like to recieve this.
Coming to the appointment
- I advise you to use public transport as little as possible.
- Unless strictly necessary, I ask you to please come alone.
- Please note that I will plan the time between consultations so that there is no overlap. As a consequence, I will be strict about keeping to appointment times.
- Please leave watches, rings and other jewellery at home.
The waiting room
The waiting room and the treatment room have been “out-fitted” along the Corona-prevention safety guidelines.
I work according to the hygienic precautions that the RIVM and my professional association, NVA, have announced. This means that both parties must;
- wash their hands with soap and water before and after the consultation
- use disinfectant gel
- use disposable paper tissues
- dispose of tissues in a covered pedal bin.
The treatment room
- The treatment table and headrest are covered with disposable paper.
- Under the current guidelines I am not allowed to work with textiles, so please bring your own towels.
- There is a transparant safety- screen above the table between us.
- During treatment I will wear a protective mask.
- I will disinfect the treatment table, door handles, taps, table, chairs, computer and doorbell after each consultation.
- The same procedure will be carried out after each bathroom visit.
- I will ventilate the room after each consultation
If you have any questions you can phone or mail me.